My viewpoint for 2011 is to make progress towards finishing. I'll start some new projects (most yet to be determined) and hopefully finish some projects in 2011.
Here is what I have in mind so far:
1. Grid and Grommet Bag - currently about half done Goal: finish it or ditch it
2. $5 Quilt - currently 50% complete. Lots of applique left. Goal: progress
3. Stitchers Garden Quilt - currently 75% complete Goal: finish the top
4. Quakers and Quilts - currently 80% complete Goal: progress
5. Jenny Bean Halloween - currently 50% complete Goal: progress
6. Knit to Fit Sweater - currently 70% complete Goal: progress
7. Per Terras (a/k/a the Albatross) - currently 80% complete Goal: finish it
8. Scarf for Chris - currently 60% complete Goal: finish it in February
9. Jo Morton's Prairie Basket - currently 50% complete Goal: finish
10. Jo Morton's Log Cabin Table Topper - currently 90% complete Goal: finish this week?
11. Stacy Nash Peacock Pinkeep Drum and Linen School Girl Sewing Book - neither currently started as I'm waiting on my pre-stitching kit. Since I'm taking a class on this my hope is to finish these both in class with Stacy this month. Not sure that is realistic.
12. Scarf for Mom - not started but have yarn and pattern Goal: Progress
13. Try to do the finishing on an ornament. Goal: Learn a new skill
Looking over my list, everything but #1, #6 and #7 were started in 2010. I finished very little in 2010. Hoping 2011 will be full of fun. Finishes are a bonus!