Thursday, June 30, 2011

THE HARES

I thought for sure I had these little hares on my 2011 Challenge list but NOT - dang but anyway - A finish is a finish.  This is a freebie design by Paulette Stewart - Plum Street Samplers - I had emailed her and asked if it was OK to transfer the pattern to rug linen and she said OH HOW FUN !

I am proud to say this was hooked entirely with stashed wools.

This is a gift for DF Anne Marie who knitted two beautiful crayon box jackets -  one for mom and one for me.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer projects.  Melody

5 comments:

krayolakris said...

LOVE those bunnies!!

Loretta said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats - and I'm with you - a finish is a finish. Love the bunnies, esp. the little brown one.

beeinstitches said...

Congrats on the finish! Just too cute and what a great gift.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congrats on your beautiful finish! It will be a very special gift for Anne Marie.

TeresaB said...

They are just too adorable! I love how they turned out and I know Anne Marie will treasure it! Congrats on the finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...