I finished this the end of February and didn't get a picture until last weekend. This is #9 on my goal list - Prairie Basket for Jo's Little Women Club. The enter is hand appliqued using the back basted method. I'm honestly not sure if hand applique is "my thing" but I'll give it another go at some point.
I also did the finishing on Stacy Nash's Schoolgirl Linen Sewing Book. This was about a 8-10 hour finishing process. I couldn't believe it took that long! I can now check off goal #11!
This next project wasn't on my goal list. It was started and finished last weekend. It's small, measuring at approximately 15x18". The quilting didn't take long because it's very light. I didn't want the finished project to be stiff as it's going to be sitting on a table at the holidays.
I've been able to cross a few things off my goal list. I'm not fooling myself, however, as I know I tacked the easy ones first. I just looked over my list and I can find one that probably isn't going to happen at all. The goal was "progress" and the project is currently in deep freeze. Where it just might stay! Which won't be the end of the world!