Friday, December 31, 2010

Jackie/Jackie's Stitches

Hello, I'm Jackie of Jackie's Stitches blog. I'm a knitter, quilter and stitcher. I have a job that can be highly stressful and my hobbies keep me sane. I find that I don't have enough time for everything I want to do but most of us probably wish we had more time!

My viewpoint for 2011 is to make progress towards finishing. I'll start some new projects (most yet to be determined) and hopefully finish some projects in 2011.

Here is what I have in mind so far:
1. Grid and Grommet Bag - currently about half done Goal: finish it or ditch it
2. $5 Quilt - currently 50% complete. Lots of applique left. Goal: progress
3. Stitchers Garden Quilt - currently 75% complete Goal: finish the top
4. Quakers and Quilts - currently 80% complete Goal: progress
5. Jenny Bean Halloween - currently 50% complete Goal: progress
6. Knit to Fit Sweater - currently 70% complete Goal: progress
7. Per Terras (a/k/a the Albatross) - currently 80% complete Goal: finish it
8. Scarf for Chris - currently 60% complete Goal: finish it in February
9. Jo Morton's Prairie Basket - currently 50% complete Goal: finish
10. Jo Morton's Log Cabin Table Topper - currently 90% complete Goal: finish this week?
11. Stacy Nash Peacock Pinkeep Drum and Linen School Girl Sewing Book - neither currently started as I'm waiting on my pre-stitching kit. Since I'm taking a class on this my hope is to finish these both in class with Stacy this month. Not sure that is realistic.
12. Scarf for Mom - not started but have yarn and pattern Goal: Progress
13. Try to do the finishing on an ornament. Goal: Learn a new skill

Looking over my list, everything but #1, #6 and #7 were started in 2010. I finished very little in 2010. Hoping 2011 will be full of fun. Finishes are a bonus!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...