Saturday, January 1, 2011

Loretta's List

Hi, I'm Loretta. I don't have a blog of my own, but I stitch with these ladies, and thank Teresa for setting up this blog. I am going to list 11 projects that I want to finish this year, in no particular order. All have been started, and I think it's a very ambitious list, but here goes:
Canvas
Two Cabins - From Nancy's Needle (counted)
Aleisha - Coleman Cottage Designs (painted)
Cross and Specialty Stitches on linen
Abigail Colby Workbasket & Smalls - Primitive Traditions
Sheep in the Meadow basket and fob - Barbara Jackson - 2007 teaching piece
Butterfly Lace - Victoria Sampler cyberclass
Immigrant Sampler - La Chatelaine Designs - 2002 (!) teaching piece
Royalty ABC bellpull - Jeannette Douglas - 2010 teaching piece
Chillary ornament - Just Nan
D7 Vario Biscornu and scissors holder - Giulia Punti Antichi
Shores of Hawk Run Hollow - Carriage House Samplings
Margery Dean 1748 - Scarlet Letter (my 1/1/11 start, but which I started in December)
I hope also to start some small seasonal projects - it occurs to me that I haven't stitched any spring/Easter in several years.
We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

woolwoman said...

Hey Loretta - nice to see you here and see your list. I have not seen many of the projects you listed - hope you will post some photos to share your lovely WIP's. Happy stitching - Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...