Monday, February 28, 2011

A finish!

I have been working on this sampler for the month of February. It is Scarlet Letter's Margery Dean - 1748. I'm really enjoying working on it - will probably continue on this one for March. But, it's really intense.I decided I needed a happy dance NOW, so I pulled out the WIP with the least left to do on it so I would have one finish this year at least. This is "Chillary", an ornament by Just Nan that I started last year and have no idea why I put it down.
I did the finishing myself (woo-hoo!) Love her hair.

6 comments:

woolwoman said...

Loretta - I'm so glad I got to see your darling finish. Margery Dean is SOOOO beautiful - the colors just glow - love the golden yellow - quite striking. You're making great progress.
Melody

krayolakris said...

Chillary is so chic, esp her hair! Your Margery Dean is inspiring. As Melody said, the colors just glow! Congratulations!

TeresaB said...

Sometimes you just need a finish! What a cute one you had. I don't remember seeing this one, but it's adorable. And Margery Dean is looking fantastic as well. I'm sure it will be done before too long. Congrats.

beeinstitches said...

Congrats on your finish! Too cute! Your Margery Dean is spectacular. Definitely intense, but sometimes it's actually fun to have ONE piece like that to work on.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm really loving your Margery Dean! Sometimes you just need a smaller finish to get you through. Your ornament is perfect for that!

geeky Heather said...

Cute!! Congratulations on the finish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...