Whoah, I let things get away from me a little bit...I had a trip out of town and I've been sick. I did manage to accomplish my goal of "touching" all 11 pieces during January.
First up was Shakespeare's Garden by Linda Reeves:
Next I started Darling of the World. I won't show you my progress, because it's just some pretty colored blobs at this point, but here's what the finished piece will look like, along with the MASSIVE pile of fibers needed:
My last Crazy Challenge start took place right before I left for Raleigh, NC, for training...Alpine Santa. I probably spent more time sorting the colors in the kit than stitching, though! You know, it was one of those "fabulous" kits where all the colors are in one hank and you have to try to distinguish twelve shades of brown with names like Lightest Brown, Very Light Honey Brown and Somewhat Light Golden Brown.
Dasher when I thought his original colors were too yellow.
Right before I left, I also put in a little time on Bumblebee Stumpwork.
I'm working a bit on Mystery II...I want to get to a good stopping point before taking a progress pic!