Since January started off with a weekend (good start!), I started my first piece, Sapphire Star. It's meant to look like a stained glass window, and the "lead lines" are so nice and mindless that I kept working on it for a few days afterwards. Here's where it stands right now:
I have also managed some progress on Keep a Little Secret during stitch group...Sapphire Star is too big to easily transport (a very little progress, but I thought it'd be good to have a reference picture):
Finally, I thought I'd show a progress picture of Dasher. I worked on him before the New Year, but I haven't touched him this month. I might get back to him at the end of the month; I'd like to hit all the Challenge projects in January. I changed a lot of the colors--the deer itself from golds to browns, and all the greens, including the Waterlilies. I had stitched all the Waterlilies on the deer's wreath and then finally decided I wasn't going to be happy with them and frogged them.
Second start coming soon!