Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Melody's 11 in 2011 List

Guess I need to post my list on this blog even though I already published my list on my Wooley Thoughts blog.

I am already lamenting over not adding more projects to my list - that is what reading everyones list will do for you.  My list is already obselete and it is only the 5th day of January - AHHHH - such is life regarding my needlework journey.  Dealing with the OOOOOOO shiny syndrome is tough !

Here is my list :
SAMPLERS:
Spanish Mystery Sampler by Shakespeare’s Peddler - NYE/NYD new start – 2011 SAL with the Attic

Elizabeth J Mears by Queenstown Samplers - 2011 SAL on the With my Needle & Pen newsletter group

Garden Glade by CHS  WIP started in 2010 - hibernating for a few months now soon to return to rotation.

Where the Hart Lives by Scarlet Letter WIP started in 2009

RUG HOOKING:

Medieval Melody by Katie Puckett KISS Rug Studio – a huge oriental/floral rug designed for me which I will start at rug camp in January

 Blue Basket Antique by Edyth O'Neill – my oldest rug WIP – a 3’ x 5’ started in 2001 –

Merrie Halloween by Spruce Ridge Studios - A Not Forgotten Farm adaptation  – started in October 2009 –  She is sooooo close to being finished - She will be hanging Halloween 2011.

CANVAS WORK:

ANG ( Am Needlepoint Guild)  – SOTM (stitch of the Month) – new SAL by Ro Pace  for 2011 on 24 ct congress cloth. It is a mystery which grows as the year progresses. 

Autumn House by Melissa Shirley - WIP that I had a ball stitching and using stashed fibers in the fall of 2010 -

KNITTING:

Sweet Little Nothing - a beret by French designer Marie Adeline Boyer - this is a new start to go with a beautiful new wool/cashmere coat my mom gave me for Christmas.  It will also be a KAL for the 1st Quarter of 2011 with online shop The Loopy Ewe and I think I have settled on the yarn and will get it ordered next week.

Debbie Bliss Cowl - WIP using  exquisite hand dyed yarn by Dream in Color - this was a special colorway offered only to select yarn shops. 

Here is a photo of my NYE/NYD start on the Spanish Mystery sampler.  It is stitched on 36ct Lakeside new color vintage Pecan Butter with Jean Lea's (Attic) silk conversion.  The sampler is designed by Theresa of the Shakespeares Peddler.

Can't wait to see this blog come to life with more posts, photos and comments from our friends in blog land.
Thanks for stopping by ! 

1 comment:

TeresaB said...

Wow Melody you made nice progress on you Spanish Mystery Sampler! Looking beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...