Hadn't posted my 2011 list previously, but this little scarf named Molly was on it:
I started the scarf in December and finished it a few days ago.
This is the list of UFOs I'd like to finish in 2011:
Counted Cross Stitch:
1. Winter Sheep by Little House Needlework (started 1/2/11)
2. The 12 Days of Christmas ornaments by Cross-Eyed Cricket
3. Happy Hearts sampler by Birds of a Feather
4. Baby Garden by Just Nan
5. Tend Thy Sheep by Merry Cox (class project)
6. Olga by Plum Street Samplers
7. The Villages of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings
8. Southwest Sky Molly (check!)
9. Rendevouz sweater by Glenna C from Queensland Kathmandu DK (silk/cashmere blend in purple)
10. Lacey Baktus scarf from Colinette Jitterbug in Toscana
11. Socks...lots more socks!!
What's on YOUR list?