Since the beginning of the year, I've finished a couple of my projects on my 2011 goal list. Except for the Pinkeep Drum, these projects were started in 2010 and were pretty far along and therefore were not the most challenging goals to meet. I'm glad that I have one quilting, one stitching, and one knitting finish for the year!
Update to my list of goals:
1. Grid and Grommet Bag - currently about half done Goal: finish it or ditch it
2. $5 Quilt - currently 50% complete. Lots of applique left. Goal: progress
3. Stitchers Garden Quilt - currently 75% complete Goal: finish the top
4. Quakers and Quilts - currently 80% complete Goal: progress
5. Jenny Bean Halloween - currently 50% complete Goal: progress
6. Knit to Fit Sweater - currently 70% complete Goal: progress
7. Per Terras (a/k/a the Albatross) - currently 80% complete Goal: finish it
Scarf for Chris
9. Jo Morton's Prairie Basket - currently 50% complete Goal: finish
Jo Morton's Log Cabin Table Topper
Stacy Nash Peacock Pinkeep Drum and Linen School Girl Sewing Book - neither currently started as I'm waiting on my pre-stitching kit. Since I'm taking a class on this my hope is to finish these both in class with Stacy this month. Not sure that is realistic (it wasn't!).
12. Scarf for Mom - not started but have yarn and pattern Goal: Progress
13. Try to do the finishing on an ornament. Goal: Learn a new skill.